COPYRIGHT POLICY FOR READEO, LLC
© 2009-2010 Readeo, LLC
The Readeo.com web site and content contained therein (hereinafter “Content”) is the property of Readeo, LLC, its licensors, or its users, with certain rights reserved. Readeo, LLC consistent with this Copyright Policy and its Terms of Service, grants to you a limited license to access and use the Content.
If you believe anything hosted on our website infringes your copyright, please follow the Digital Millennium Copyright Act steps below:
Digital Millenium Copyright Act
- Notice. If you are copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Site Content or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Copyright Agent. Readeo, LLC’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Brett Crockett, 11483 Rainstone CT, South Jordan, UT 84095 email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 810.963.1554. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements, your DMCA notice may not be valid.