Are you writing a story about:
- How today’s grandparents are staying in-touch with their young grandchildren?
- Resources for divorced families and/or long-distance parenting?
- How military families are keeping connected across the distance?
- The rise of digital or interactive children’s books?
- Unique ways families are using Skype or other video chat?
Your story isn’t complete until you’ve looked at Readeo.
Readeo offers an ever-growing library of online children’s books—with one fantastic twist: read them together whether you’re in the same room or thousands of miles apart.
Our patent-pending product combines award-winning children’s books with high-quality video chat to create a shared reading experience called BookChat™. In a BookChat, participants can see, hear, read and interact with children, grandchildren, and other friends and family members—just as if they were in the same room.
BookChat holds a child’s attention longer, is more rewarding to use, and creates an experience that builds relationships through face-to-face story time—from any distance.
With publishing partners including Simon & Schuster, Candlewick Press, Chronicle Books and Blue Apple Books, Readeo is committed to bringing the best children’s books online—for sharing storytime no matter the distance.
Official Readeo Press Releases:
- Free 6-month Readeo Accounts for Military Families: April 6, 2010 Press Release – Download PDF
- New Digital Children’s Book Service Enables Families Living Apart to Share Story Time Together: March 4, 2010 Press Release – Download PDF
- Readeo Launch Publishing Industry Press Release (PDF Only): February 26, 2010 – Download PDF
- 5 Fast Facts: Download PDF
- Question & Answer with Readeo Founder Coby Neuenschwander: Download PDF
- All About Readeo.com & Team Readeo: Download PDF
- Official Readeo Logo: Download EPS or Download JPG
How Readeo came about as an idea and how it’s keeping Oliver in-touch with his grandpa
A brief overview of how to use Readeo
See a real-life BookChat between Readeo Users